Are You Making Structural Strengthening Repairs?
Gateway Composite LLC. Carbon Fiber Fabrics brings the latest technology of reinforcement fabrics to the industry. This is our basalt non-conductive strengthening fiber.
Designed to structurally strengthen & stabilize for repairs on Concrete Columns, Steel Tanks, steel beams and steel structures, Concrete Slabs and Concrete walls. Gateway Composite has the state of the art Carbon Fiber Fabric with a insulated veil attached for easy installation on steel application. Gateway Composites, established in 2006, focuses on the design, manufacture, sales and marketing of carbon fibers for commercial applications. Our fabrics, chopped fibers and support products are designed to meet application requirements and pricing strategies that encourage market growth in multiple industries. For example, we wrap Carbon Fiber around tanks to stop leaks.
OneValenzuela Group, Inc., representing Gateway Composites LLC. LLC. Carbon Fiber Fabric products, offers a new way for products to complement each other as a system to bring you a complete source for high performance, corrosion resistant coating & linings. Gateway Composite carbon fiber for structural re-enforcement and Blome Novolac chemical resistant protective coatings as a system together will bring you the most comprehensive method of complying with your retrofit and maintenance requirements.
December 08, 2023 OVG Mining Solutions represents Gateway Composite LLC., the manufacturer of high-performance carbon fiber. OVG Mining Solutions has a unique and cost-saving repair technique for damaged concrete and steel. I provide field-ready systems and kits that include high-performance epoxy-saturated resin for efficient concrete and steel tank repair applications.
Our products increase live load capacity and shear strengthening of structures due to corrosion and deterioration. Gateway Composite carbon fabric has these options of fiberglass vale attached to prevent galvanic corrosion.
I also have Fiberlock carbon fiber repair kits to repair cracks in concrete. It includes epoxy gel to fill cracks and chemically resistant saturated epoxy resin.
Gateway Composite has developed a Non-conductive Basalt repair fabric, that we recommend for the SX-EW (Solvent Extraction Electrowinning) tank house.
I also represent Novolac’s chemically resistant epoxy coatings to protect the carbon fiber repairs from the corrosive environment.
We offer technical support, helping engineers and mine maintenance managers meet specific requirements. Contact us for your next project. We offer demo presentations on job sites, or we can do a Zoom presentation with my technical director David Cameron. Feel free to reach out to us via this website.
OVG takes on challenges, issues, and challenging issues for mining infrastructure. We thrive on coming up with solutions for the most difficult problems with damaged or deteriorated concrete and steel.
Thank you for considering OVG for your next project.
OneValenzuela Group (OneVG) offers
- Consulting services for Engineers and Consultants in their maintenance and repair design and specifications.
- On-site visit to assist in the Engineering, Design Specifications for retrofit projects.
- We do Carbon Fiber presentations classes, like the one above.
- We bring Education, Product knowledge and services to our clients’ projects. Please contact Ray at 520-668-4070 to schedule, or learn more.
Gateway Composite’s Product Range:
All products are available with standard and custom properties/specifications. All products are available as Gateway Composites branding or private labeled and packaged per customer design.
- Carbon Fiber Fabrics- (Unidirectional, woven, scrim and bias constructions).
- Chopped Carbon Fibers.
- Composite Rebar.
- Carbon Fiber Rod.
- Carbon Fiber Staples.
- Carbon Fiber Laminate Strip.
- Composite Stitching Dowels.
- Carbon Fiber Infrastructure Repair Kits.
And our latest product:
- Fiberlock strips to repair concrete cracks (Commercial & Residential).
- These kits strengthen, stabilize and seal cracks in concrete.
- Infrastructure (Commercial & Residential).
- Oil & Gas.
- Department of Transportation.
- Water and Power (water & wastewater treatment plants).